I'm so happy I am not the only person with an unhealthy obsession with Labeling Party Food to coordinate with with the Party Theme!
I started with 2 lists; one list of my food items, second list of Cars Characters. I matched certain food with specific Cars Characters which were good matches and then altered the names of the food slightly to coordinate with the Cars theme.
Then I got crafty. I dug deep into my creative Mary Poppins’ Bag for some supplies:
- Photoshop (really, I don’t have Photoshop, it is the photo program which came with our camera) – to add words to the Cars pictures I downloaded
- Glue – I stole Zach’s glue sticks
I got my Mommy Creative-Ness on! Once I printed all my labels with the Cars pictures I made them a little more finished off by framing them on the kid’s construction paper.
This is how I merged everything together…
- Doc Hudson’s Doritos
- My aunt brought a dip... I just didn't get the chance to name it
- McQueen’s Main Course – Pizza
- Sally’s Cone Zone Salad
- Flo’s V-8 Café – Drink Station
- Fillmore’s Organic Fuel – Coffee
- DINICO’s Bubbling Motor Oil - Coke
- Mac’s Truck Load-O-Water – Water
- Lightning McQueen Lemonade
Sarge’s Surplus of Sweets - Dessert
- Stop Light Rice Crispy Treats
- Tow Mater’s Used Tires – Donuts
- Tow Mater Cake
- Dirt Road Cupcakes – Oreo Cookie Cupcakes